Monday, June 23, 2008

Gimme More

I worked on my Nocturne Bite last night, and finished one of two remaining scenes needed to smooth it out and tie up all the loose ends. So one down, one more to go before I start the initial "hard edit". I've been plotting the second scene on an off all day so I can sit down and flesh it all out on my manuscript tonight.

So far it looks like I'll be able to start cleaning up the story on Wednesday or so. *thumbs up* With luck on my side, I'll have this one ready to submit to Harlequin in early July. I have my fingers crossed on this one. I'd really like to join the Harlequin/Silhouette writing family.

Hubby called me this morning from Cameron. He had a project to help with down there. It's right on the gulf, and he took pictures with his cell phone from the ferry, passing pictures of Holly Beach, and Bayou Choupique. I'll crop the pictures down later tonight and post them tomorrow. Honestly, I wouldn't mind taking a trip down to Holly Beach...although I can just imagine how Mini would react, seeing fiddler crabs scattering in the sand. LOL!

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^