Sunday, June 08, 2008

Don't forget to write...

cat


We're leaving for our trip on Monday. Woohoo! Saturday we ran around town and bought some extra things for the road, and I picked up everything but a map. Har har! So that's on the to do list asap! I have directions saved from Mapquest, but that's kind of like a rough sketch rather than real directions.

I'm going to take my laptop with me - I feel vulnerable without it. LOL! I'd probably have some fancy schmancy writing idea and then have no way to write it down. Yikes! So if I have net connection that doesn't require a fee, I'll possibly drop in to post now and again next week. We'll see what happens!

Happy weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Have a great trip, take lots of pictures, and of course, have tons of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Ann said!

    Enjoy, kick back, relax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (raising paw)

    Um, where is Lake Charles?

    Have a great time!

    jenji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have FUN!!! And be careful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kind of late getting in on wishing you a great trip, but hope it was a great one when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't do without my little digital recorder on the mail route in case I have ideas.

    Hopefully this - um- cool?front will get to you before you leave there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missing you, sugar. Hope you are having fun and enjoying your vacation. I hope you are taking lots of pictures. ((hugs))

    CC

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^