Saturday, May 03, 2008

Sunny and Bright

Hubby should be home around 8 pm tonight, so I've been running around trying to get the house as clean as possible before he brings home all his dirty laundry for me to handle. Too, having the house ready will give me more time to actually spend with him once he's here.

I have no idea if we're actually going to do it, but we talked about swapping out my office and Mini's room this weekend. We'll see. Mini's room is the "haunted" one in the house. When we first moved in, it was Oldest's room. He was terrified of it for some reason. I always thought because the windows rattle. Well, when Mini came along, we offered to swap out some of the bedrooms, so Oldest ended up with our old bedroom and Mini has the "haunted" room. I figured if he grew up in it, he'd be used to it but nooooo.... He's actually run screaming from the room, and won't play in there unless I'm with him. ~_~'

So I'm next in line to inherit the "haunted" room. All I can say for any window rattling "spirits" that may inhabit that room is that I pay the mortgage. Move over because I have writing to do. :P

That's about it for me today. I hope you all have a pleasant weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, but it's the "mini's" of the living world who are most often sought for communication with...
    ...um, something other than rattling windows.

    same story, different house for a friend of mine. once she grew up, she swore it was true.

    jenji

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy having hubby back!

    You're a brave one for taking on the rattling windows. ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the room switch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never know, you may get in there and get "inspired"!! Hope you had a good time with hubby and have a wonderful Monday;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We lived in a haunted house - I'd sensed the ghost in my youngest son's room and moved him to share a room with his elder brother as it creeped me out. When we moved out years later, my eldest told me he'd regularly seen a ghost walk up the stairs and into that bedroom at night. But I'd never told him about the ghost, so I'm figuring it really was haunted. Switch the bedroom for the office...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.