Friday, May 16, 2008

Printing Day

It's been hard going to get anything written this week, and what with all the rain, we're not sure yet if hubby will get to come home. At this point, it's looking like he's going to have to work Sunday. Boo! Hiss!

That means Mini and I will be on our own; Oldest is spending the weekend with friends. One of his buddies is supposed to come pick him up sometime around noon. Mom and dad will probably drop by to see Mini Beast, but that's about the extent of the excitement.

I finished reading Marianne Mancusi's Moongazer yesterday, and in case you're curious, I posted a short review of it HERE. It's a good book if you like futuristic and/or apocalyptic romance. Maybe something to add to your summer reading list? Anyway, I plan to read Succubus in the City by Nina Harper next. I have it sitting out on my desk for when I get a free moment to pick it up.

Today, once I'm back from running errands, and after I work on red penning my crit partner's wip for a bit, I plan to print up a copy of my own HQN story and give it a read through. I need to find out where any "bald patches" are, and try to spot any and all plot inconsistencies. I don't think there are any in this story, but I'm not leaving it to chance. I still need to tack on that ending I talked about earlier this week, but I've been coming up short on writing hours. We'll see how I do over the weekend. Either way, I'm not going to beat myself up over it. The story will be ready when its ready.

At any rate, the weekend is here! *dance, party, rave, glowstick* I do love my Fridays. That said, I hope you all have a good one! :)

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend. I'm off to visit the family for a week (Yay), so I probably won't be stopping by for a few days, but I'll stop by and say Hi when I get back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the family, Ann! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.