Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday Outing and a Review

Wahoo! I just got back from shopping with hubster and the kids, and found the first review for In the Gloaming sitting in my inbox. The book itself won't be out until March 25th.

From www.ParaNormalRomance.org

In the Gloaming is a collection of amazing stories written by five very talented authors. Each story is so unique and well written. From finding true love to defeating evil, there is something for everybody in this book. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I know others will too.

Reviewed by Beth Senters
Posted March 15, 2008
Link to the entire review: http://www.paranormalromance.org/reviews/review.php?id=27597

That's a good way to start the weekend, no?

Hubby, the kids, and I took off for the book store this morning. I picked up two erotic romance anthologies. Both were from Ellora's Cave:

Insatiable, by Sherri L. King, S.L. Carpenter, and Elizabeth Jewell.
And Taming Him, by Kimberly Dean, Summer Devon, and Michelle M. Pillow.
www.ellorascave.com

I can't wait to read them! Ooh...also, my author cards have arrived. So have my giveaway pens, magnets, and Tshirts for the Faerie Special Giveaway coming up soon. I'm still waiting on the faerie mirror and a few other goodies, but they'll get here eventually.

That's it for me. I'm about to go take a sinus pill and pile up on the bed with Mini beast. He didn't want to sleep last night, and so we finally made it to bed around 4 am. We then got up at 8:30 to go to the mall this morning. Yep. I'm a tired momma bear.

I hope you all have a snazzy weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!!!

    :) Awesome stuff, Cora. Are you feeling any better? How are those allergies/sinuses? Take it easy, momma bear. You need some rest.

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cora! Hope you're feeling better. My sinuses have been acting up too, and the storms coming through don't help. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Cora!

    By the way, it's comforting to know that mid-March sinus issues aren't just a Northern thing. Too bad we're now required to go through a strip search in order to buy effective over-the-counter sinus medication.

    That whole meth lab deal is a real kick in the pants for those of us with sinus issues, yeah?

    jenji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for the well wishes!

    Isabelle: I'm making a dr's appointment for both hubby and me in the morning. It's long overdue. I just can't keep breathing out of one nostril at night. *_* Last night we had a whole sniffing symphony going on in the den.

    Ann: No kidding about that weather. This is the craziest spring we've had in ages. It snows one day and the next we're wearing shorts and running the A/C. No wonder we're all sick.

    Jenji: Isn't that crazy about the sinus meds? They practically want a DNA sample here. You have to have two forms of ID to buy it. *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!! WOOHOO!! Congrats sweet!!! I bet you are TOTALLY EXCITED!! Are you coming down with something or is it just seasonal stuff? Sam's been sick for the past couple of hours so i'm trying to catch up on all of my buddies blogs;) Hope you got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cora, just a quick not to say thank you for posting the link to the PNR website. Girl, I feel like a kid in a candy shop with all these books that are out and I didn't even know it!!!!!! I'm gonna get In the gloaming too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, Crystal! Lots of good books listed at PNR - I'm glad you found the site. It's one of my favorites. They have some really good free newsletters for readers too. If you're looking for recommended reads you might want to sign up.

    Oh! And do a search for The Romance Studio. They do lots of free book giveaways, and are always up on the latest stuff coming out. *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crystal, I hope Sam is feeling better soon! I don't know if my is so much seasonal than an overall relapse of what I had before. I've had this sinus issue since January. I just can't seem to kick it. But I'm going to go to the doctor and take care of it really soon. I've about had all I can take of breathing through one nostril. LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.