Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Release Day Loop Chat, Excerpts, and Macaroni Salad


It's In The Gloaming Release Day!!



Could I possibly be any less organized today? Disfunction is apparently my function. Mini made it out of bed this morning before I did, and by the time I got good and woke up, he was ready for a nap again. Where have the hours gone? Is it really after noon? And why oh why is my coffee cup empty?! *_*

Anyway, today is release day for In The Gloaming. Woohoo! I'm running another release week contest over the Midnight Moon Cafe, so drop by and leave a post in the comments and you'll be eligible to win a copy of the ebook in the format of your choice, plus some other goodies.

There is also a chat going on over at the Brenda Williamson Romance Party Group today. Author and Freya's Bower editor, Faith Bicknell-Brown, is there, along with "Gloaming" authors KM Frontain, Kelley Heckart, Nita Wick, and Esmerelda Bishop. I've been popping in over there too every chance I get - toddler permitting. I've posted a snazzidelic excerpt from At the Edge of Twilight, and will be posting another steamier one later on today. *eyebrow wiggle*

I know I'm forgetting something, but I can't think of what at the moment. To be honest, for the past twenty minutes all I can think of is that leftover macaroni salad in the fridge. Is that even normal? I'm starving, so I'm going to go pop the leftovers in the microwave and while the house is quiet. I hope you all have a Happy Tuesday!


9 comments:

  1. Kind of feeling like you have 20 million things going on at once but not to worry, it's all good?? Yeah, I've felt like that PLENTY of times! I've already popped over there a few times and i'm fixing to head back in a bit and keep looking around the site! Have a good one and *eye wiggle* can't wait to read the other exerpt!lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's exactly how it's going for me today, Crystal. How did you know?

    I'm going over to post that other excerpt right now. ~_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH THAT IS JUST NOT FAIR CORA!!! I am walking out the damn door to get Sam from track and then go to Wills baseball practice!!! Well, at least i'll have something to look forward to later;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's okay, Cora. Dysfunction is okay.

    I had a full on conversation with someone today, which consisted of numerous references to his Monday rituals and that's when he told me, jenji, today is Tuesday.

    Wait, it is?
    That explains a lot.
    It took me about 2 minutes to actually realize he was indeed right.

    I blame The Baby New Year and his big ol ears. Oh, him and a neverending winter up in the Great White North--seriously, I'm so done with snow and cold.

    It snowed on the first day of spring and continues to do so today. There should be a law against that.

    Snow. Spring. NY. Ridiculous.

    be good,
    jenji

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to check out your chat today! The hubby is sick and I've been overwhelmed with trying to keep him comfortable and trying not to catch it. :-\

    But I wanted to just say congratulations! Release days are exciting! And how strange, I used to have that picture as my wallpaper! I love everything about it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Sorry Crystal. I tried to get it in there sooner! I did post it though. :) How did practice go?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenji, I honestly wouldn't know how to act around so much snow. One day of it is a big deal for us. The idea of driving in it scares me a bit, to tell the truth. How you and Howard manage, I'll never know.

    And I'm sooo glad dysfunction is OK. Because I've sure felt it lately.

    Happy Tuesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isabelle, I was starting to worry about you! Never mind about the chat. I dropped by and saw your Bear is sick. Keep taking vitamin C and lysol everything! I hope he is well soon and that you don't catch it. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the release, Cora!

    As for the dysfunction, appreciate it while you have it. Sometimes it makes life much more fun. Strange how that works, but it's true.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.