Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

funny pictures


I'm sitting here in my PJs, drinking my coffee, and wondering when we're supposed to go to my parent's house. I have the cake ready to go, but I still have to get the baskets put together for the boys. Hubby and I have decided to take 2 vehicles. I think he's taking Mini Bear and Oldest will ride with me. This way, Mini won't see his goodies before the Big Ol' Bunny delivers them. Speaking of Easter bunnies...

Ah, the memories.


DO NOT WANT!


It's blurry because it's a picture of a picture - complete with the glass. :P Poor Mini! Can you see his reason for fearing bunny suits? THAT is the rabbit I was talking about yesterday. I have to admit, it's more frightening in person. *snicker*

Well, off to wander through the house and find out what we're going to do. Gotta love my own organizational skillz. Happy Easter!

7 comments:

  1. Poor Mini! That rabbit is scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished a buffet dinner with my family. Ugh! Just got home. I can't even move. Must diet tomorrow...not today, I still have Cadbury cream eggs to finish...tomorrow. Yeah, that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cora, that picture could be the logo for The Amber Alert, umkay?

    First of all, Happy Easter to you and your family.

    Second, I like cake.

    Third, have you started a trauma fund for Mini's future therapy? I'm just wondering b/c I think I might like to contribute to it. I mean, not to be crass, but that's a bunny just dying to go on a cigarette break and call his parole officer.

    Why does The Easter Bunny always wear a bowtie? It makes him even creepier, yes?

    be well,
    jenji

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah, lol, it is pretty darn scary isn't it? Poor woman from the photo/electronics department. Two seconds after that pic, Mini started howling. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL, Nancy! Cadbury Cream eggs and diet in the same paragraph. Woman, you rock!! Those are my favorite, by the way. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bwahahahahaha, Jenji! Happy Easter!

    You know, about that bowtie - my hubby asked me the same thing yesterday. I think it's to hide the garish neck seam on those horrid costumes. Just to try and make them look less Frankenstein-ish?? What do ya think? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you guys had a good time! I would have been the kid that knocked the hell out of the Easter bunny and ran screaming away for the effect;o) That's why I have never taken the kids to get their pics with him! Have a good evening;o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^