I'm almost ready to send out my partial. I have two more pages to go. Mini helped me with it this morning. He pulled out my highlighters and "edited" my leftover sheets while nibbling on a ham and cheese. Watch out New York! He's a future Senior Editor in the making! Already he's working through lunch. ^_^
My aunt and uncle are coming in from Texas this weekend to put down new baseboards over at mom and dad's house. I'll be taking the kids over there to see them while they're in town. I also need to check up on my godfather, who I haven't talked to in close to a month. I'm a bit concerned because I left birthday presents for him on Valentine's Day, but haven't gotten a call. I hope his health is ok.
Everything else is the same old, same old. It's a quiet, peaceful day. I'm trying not to rush myself, but at the same time focus on getting those three chapters out. If I'm finished with that by the weekend, I'll probably pick up my story for Weirdly 2 and whip it into shape. ME, if you're reading this, I promise I'll send it soon!
My website is about due another update. I've been playing around with the idea of changing the books page. I don't know how I want to do that yet though. I get a "look" for it in my mind, but it always seems like such a daunting task. :P I'll be updating my bio soon though, and adding news about the faerie book. Nothing drastic...
Ann tagged me for this, so I thought I'd get it taken care of today. Here it is: 4 Things Meme
4 Jobs I've Had:
1) dental assistant
2) nanny for a family of bikers
3) mother and wife ~_^ Hey, it's harder than it looks!
4 Movies I've Watched Over and Over:
1) The Fifth Element
2) The Curse
3) Event Horizon
4) Independence Day
4 Places I've Lived:
3) I've never been very far from my old stompin' grounds.
4 Shows I Watch (very rarely, usually the kids dominate the TV):
1) Ghost Hunters
2) Andrew Zimmerman (Travel Channel)
3) No Reservations, Anthony Bordain (Travel Channel)
4 Places I've Been:
1) To an Andy Warhol exhibit in Columbia, South Carolina. Cameras were forbidden!
2) New Orleans - many times.
3) Vicksburg, Mississippi Battlegrounds
4) Downtown Nashville - walked around in a thin shirt in the freezing freaking cold!
4 Things I Love to Eat:
1) baby spinach - I eat this instead of lettuce for salads and on sammies ~_^
2) ice cream - its own food group :9
3) General Tso chicken w/ fried rice
4) steamed mushrooms with cheddar cheese and diced onions and peppers
4 Places I'd Rather Be: (I'm happy being home, so let's say placed I'd like to visit)
4 Things I Look Forward to:
2)Finishing my wip
3)The day hubby and I can buy a summerhouse in Canada
4)my dad's retirement
And there is my post for today! No taggage, unless you want to tag yourselves. *wink* Sorry for all the disjointed thoughts - I guess that's just what kind of day it is. LOL!
Happy Thursday, everyone!