Sunday, March 30, 2008

Emerging from the writing cave...




I just sent off my stories for Weirdly 2. I wrote four, but ended up submitting two. I was only happy with that lot, so that's what I sent. We'll see what happens over the next few days.

Aside from that, it's been a rainy, icky kind of day. I love listening to the rain, but I don't like walking on the trail of wet shoe prints the guys kept tracking in the house. :S I finally gave up swiffering and decided I would mop tomorrow. Just to save my sanity, you know.

Hubby and I did a LOT this weekend. We didn't go anywhere, but we managed to get the new entertainment center put together and moved into the living room. This, of course, required an entire furniture rearranging session, but I love the result. We have all our electronics protected from Mini's fingers (it's all behind glass!) and we have tons more room to boot.

Another plus this weekend, I caught up with my Daily Dare feature on Neopets. Yeah, yeah, I know.... Kid's stuff. ^_^ I can't help it.

That's it for today. Tomorrow I'll be mailing off prize packages and running to the doctor. I have an appointment around 1. Should be interesting since I don't have a sitter for Mini.

I hope you all had a relaxing weekend. Until tomorrow... *dreams*

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting those stories done! On top of the other stuff you had to do this weekend, that's impressive! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing your stories. I worked the weekend so I didn't get a lot of writing done, just a snippet for Friday and a poem for tomorrow. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies. :) It's been a bit crazy these past few days but it's all been worth it. I'm so glad I have those stories out of my hair too. I'm ready to start a fresh project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on the 2 stories. What will you end up doing with the other 2?

    It's been a wet day here as well. But on the good side, Sam didn't have to be out in it. She still has a bad cough we're trying to get cleared up.

    Oh girl, I LOVE to rearrange the furniture!! I do it quite often. Lets you get the whole area clean while you do it..

    Oh, just think of it like this. At least if you take Mini with you it won't be boring and feel like you've been there half the day waiting in the lobby. Good blog fauder too;o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.