Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Come On Friday

Humorous Pictures


After this morning, I am officially ready for Friday. On the positive side of things, I have in my hand a copy of I AM LEGEND, and I'm going to pop it in the DVD player as soon as Mini is ready for a nap.

I have to start thinking about what we're going to do for the kids for Easter. Mom wants to do her weekend dinner kind of thing, and I know Mini will want to hunt eggs. Oldest, despite his age, will at least want a basket full of candy. I haven't bought either one of them a basket yet, so I'm thinking I better get him one quick before they run out of all the good stuff. Also, the 21st is Oldest's first day of Spring Break. I will have him home with me until the 31st. I should probably stock up the freezer.

Most of this weekend I'm going to have to focus on getting my Weirdly stories finished. I still haven't completed the werewolf one. I do have the others 2 ready though. They just need a bit of polishing. The fourth story I axed. I liked it when I first read it, but now I'm less than impressed. I put it back in my "working on it" file and have moved on to other things.

Well, Mini is saying it's "nap nap" time. I will close for now. This afternoon I'll hop around and pay you all a visit. Until then, Happy Hump Day!

3 comments:

  1. ROFL!! GIIIIRL! I am SOO glad you posted this! I forgot it was EASTER! I have got NOTHING for the kids yet, I thought we still had another week...shakes head...I'm an idiot;) Guess I better run to the store before I pick them something up tomorrow at lunch.

    My mom just came in saying that she also picked up I am Legend...I've gotten mixed reviews about it so LET ME KNOW what you thought of it!! Have fun;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, good! You got I AM LEGEND. I hope you like it!

    Sounds like this morning was a tough one. *HUGS* to you. I hope the day has gotten better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic. It's hilarious.

    Easter came fast huh? I'm pretty much ready basket wise but I still gotta cook stuff. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^