Tuesday, February 05, 2008

With French vanilla coffee on top

funny pictures
Official Brat Cats! ^_^


I'm expecting a phone call any minute. I talked to mom yesterday, and I told her that if she didn't have anything going on, I'd come over and we could eat cookies and clean out under her cabinets. I even have contact paper. Yesterday morning I did my own cabinets - replaced the old linings - and since the paper would match her kitchen too, I thought I'd offer. Sure, she wanted me to come over, but she was at the store when I called - darn cellphones! - and so she wanted me to wait til she got home because she didn't want me and Mini to sit around waiting for her all morning. Okay by me.

She called me at 3 o'clock. "Are you coming over?" *_*

"Um, mom, Oldest is going to be home in about 10 minutes, I can't just leave." I've had hours to go over there, but she stopped by her friend's and got in a gossip- fest, I guess, and couldn't get home earlier!

She ho hums around for a minute or two, then asks if I'll come over tomorrow. (Tuesday) Sooo...I'm taking Mini to mom's in a bit. But not before I have my coffee! I can't survive on Decaf like she can. Or without flavored creamer. The flavor this week is sugar free French vanilla, because everytime I pick a flavor that's the one that mysteriously begins to run out at the stores. Hopefully everyone else will start choosing the French Vanilla and leave my Hazelnut alone! ^_^

I'm going to buy that robot I didn't manage to pick up for hubby yesterday. (Crystal, I promise I'll get pictures! You gotta see this thing.) I think he was kind of expecting it when he came home from work, but gosh, I was too tired to make it to the store. Today, I promise, though. I have to pick up laundry detergent of the sock faeries are going to start misplacing things. Not just the socks, but wash cloths, and my favorite sleep shorts...

..::A Joke 4 U::..


A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello. He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from.
So he says, "Do you know me?" To which she replies, "I think you're the father of one of my kids."

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, "My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???"

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, "No, I'm your son's teacher."

* * * *


Bwahahahahaha! Gotta love it. ^_^

..::Writing things::..


Last night I stayed up til about midnight working on one of my wips. This one seems to be moving along faster than the vampires - who have decided to shut me out entirely. *sigh* I dumped 2200 words into this latest wip last night, which is pretty darn AMAZING for me in one sitting. I guess I'll refer to that one as BB&C, because that's kind of the slant of it: bells, books, and candles.

So overall I'm about 5k words into BB&C, and I've barely scratched the surface. My hero has just bailed my heroine out of a tight situation, and she is (as yet) unaware of her true nature and her destiny. Whoa, that sounds more fantasy-ish than I anticipated. I never realized that until now. *_* At any rate, I'm hoping this will be my first full length novel. Time will tell...

That's it for me. It's almost 10am and I still need to change out of my pjs and do a few chores around the house before I can take off to Mom's.

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Cora! You better eat BUNCHES of cookies today girlie! I can't even remember the last time I had a cookie...What kind you gonna eat?;)

    Congrats on BB&C and the word count! First full length novel? WOOHOO! I know you have it in you girl!

    I bet hubby was poutin like a little kid, LOL! You know he probably sped all the way home KNOWING you had gotten it! LOL! You better go get his prize! Bad momma;o)

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... BB&C sounds intriguing! And full length?! SWEET!

    ROFL on that joke, btw. Ha ha. That's just wrong! Ha ha.

    Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL

    that's a fantastic joke!

    love it.

    jenji

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.