Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Manuscript Milestone



I didn't post earlier in the day because of all the rain and winds we've been having. Our lights flickered a bit, but luckily we weathered it and the power stayed on. On top of this Hubby got a rain out today and came home early. I let the house go once I heard he was coming in early, and focused on writing. I spend early morning going over notes, and by Mini's naptime I was itching to open Word.

I wrote a little over 2k words today, and overall I reached the 10k mark. Woot! *dance* *confetti* *milestone* *chocolate* For all effective purposes, I'm a 9th of the way through the book. Sounds like barely any progress made at all when put that way, so I'll keep to saying 10k. It makes me feel better. LOL! ^_^

Once I get Mini in bed and snoozing soundly, I'll probably make notes for about thirty minutes, but I want to finish a chapter I started working on while I have it fresh in my mind.

That's pretty much it for me today. It's late and I have a few things to do before I take the Mini Beast to bed. I hope you all had a comfy Tuesday! :)

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that a picture from Underworld 2? Girl, I like those movies! Have a good day;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is! :) I hope you have a good day too. (I'll drop by to visit you in a bit!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful milestone! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! :D *Swishes pom poms and pulls out chocolates*

    Great picture. LOVE IT! Underworld is a kick butt movie. Plus, I absolutely adore Sophia Myles, so I'm sure that helps. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the milestone. You did good.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^