Sunday, February 03, 2008

Behold the power of...*snore*



The power of fried chicken and French fries wasn't enough to keep Mini Beast awake Saturday afternoon. After laying the final stretch of tile down in Mini's room - YAY YAY YAY! - hubby brought in lunch from Popeye's. The little bear helped me tile all morning, he even made a little pyramid with all the trimmed strips. :P

We sat down to eat, and he hummed through most of his meal. While we were eating, Mom called and she needed hubby and Oldest right then, that very minute so they abandoned us at the table to run to her rescue. Mini waved bye, humming between bites of chicken strips. I sat at the computer after putting my plate in the dishwasher and - sudden silence.

I looked over at Mini and saw his head cocked back against the chair. I went around to check on him, and found that he'd slipped into toddler auto-hibernate while reaching for a fry. Oh dear...

Off to bed with a Mini Beast. But not before I took a few pictures of him asleep at the table. Muahahahaha! ^_^

books::books::books


I picked up a couple new books this weekend: The Quest, by Lindsay McKenna, and Dark Seduction, by Kathleen Korbel.

I'm reading Dark Seduction now. It's about the middle daughter of Queen Mab, Sorcha, who is sent out to try and recover the Dearann Stone to save her kingdom. So far so good... I'll post more about it once I've finished the book.

Hope you've all had a relaxing Sunday. Tomorrow, it's back to the grind. (And my wip!)

6 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. It looks like something my little one would do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too cute (and a great blackmail photo in a few years). Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLMAO!!!! How CUTE!!! Aren't pictures like these just too prescious! He'll be glad you took this pic when he's an adult, lol! That food looks GOOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny and cute! :*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen: Aren't they something else at that age. LOL! ^_^

    Ann: That's what I was thinking...Hehe! A great blackmail photo. :)

    Crystal: I love pics like these! I'll have to find that one for you where he fell asleep in the Jeep with a chicken nugget in his mouth. Bwahahahaha!

    Demon: Thanks! ^_^

    Jennifer: Thanks! Gosh, it's good seeing you, BTW! It's been a while. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^