Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday Play Day!

funny pictures


*runs amok* I plan to have fun and relax this weekend. Shame on me!

I got my final round of edits for Twilight earlier this evening. I've flipped through the manuscript and accepted all the quicky changes, but I'm saving the more in-depth, writey fixes until in the morning. Er, well, dawn at least. It's about twenty after midnight right now, and my daily focus ran out hours ago.

Friday morning I woke up and we had ice on the patio! Also on Mini's overturned wagon, and the windshield of my Jeep. I waited on going my daily rounds until about noon - the ice had all melted by then. I bundled up Mini and we went through the drive thru at the bank, and then hopped over to the post. It was pouring rain by the time we made it all the way through town. I bought the rest of the tile I needed, and Mini found a tractor toy he couldn't bear to part with. After that it was back home for us. I do not do cold well.

I worked on tile a bit today, but I'm still not 100% recovered from ick and after messing up two of six tiles, I decided to call it a day. I'll work on it when my brain cells have fully recovered. :P The main thing is the tile is there for when I need it.

So that's it for me today. I'm about to pop in a copy of Resident Evil Extinction and watch it while Mini's sleeping. ^_^ Oh! And in honor of my first full day of slackassedness in I can't remember how long, I propose a quiz!!

Your Kiss is Black

Your kisses are amazing. You put a lot of effort into your kissing technique.
You are a perfectionist, and you never leave any kissing detail to chance.
When you're kissing, you like to be in charge. You don't enjoy someone else taking the lead.
You know you're the best kisser. In fact, you're often disappointed by how other people kiss.

Kissing Type: Thoughtful

People See Your Kisses as: Amazingly unreal

You Kiss Best With: A Pink Kisser

Stay away from: A Green Kisser


Whoa! I thought my kisses would be pink, although I'm not really sure why I thought that. Ah well. The soul is a rainbow, right? :)

Happy weekend, everyone!

9 comments:

  1. mine are blue.:) Enjoy your movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, there will be no kissing during cold and flu season, umkay?

    I'm just sayin'

    jenji

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I'm a Blue kisser!! That was a cute one Cora, glad your getting better, enjoy the rest of the weekend! After the post I worked on for hours last night and this morning , I'm going to relax and read!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, okay.

    So, back me into the corner--I did the test.

    apparently I'm a RED kisser.

    Yet, there was no prompt about flu season, so it's hard to say.

    jenji

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ann! You know, just about everyone I know is apparently a blue kisser. *_*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenji, Jenji... LOL! ^_^ Good thing all the kisses are virtual, otherwise what with cold and flu season they'd all be green kisses, right? Right?

    *crickets*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crystal, you're blue too! Another blue kisser... I think that's four or so I've seen so far. I hope you have a good weekend, dear. Have fun relaxing and reading!

    (Oh, and you should take a pic after you get your nails done! I wants ta see...) ~_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Squee! Jenji, did the quiz!

    Yeah, no biohazard prompt on that one. :D I'm gonna have to go back and try different answers on the quiz to read what it says about red. Or did you post it on your blog? Either way, you're the first I've seen with that one. I wants to see what it says! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oy, yer killin me here.

    RED
    You are intense about kissing but easily distracted.
    You kiss for attention, power, and passion.
    It doesn't take a lot for you to want to kiss someone.
    If you see a kissing opportunity, you always go for it!

    Kissing Type: Kissaholic (admit it!)

    People See Your Kisses as: Seductive

    You Kiss Best With: An Orange Kisser

    Stay away from: A Blue Kisser

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.