Monday, January 28, 2008

Rainy Tuesday





I missed posting yesterday. So much was going on, I just didn't have the time. I have most of Mini's room tiled now. By the end of the week I should have that end of the house finished, and I should be ready to start on the living room. Anyway, I started Mini's room yesterday, got most of the way through, and had to stop so I could take him to his doctor appointment. The earliest I could get him was for 4pm yesterday, and he's been sick for a little over a week.

Today Mini's feeling much, much better... he's eating and romping through the house like normal. What a relief! He hasn't seemed like himself in ages. I'm trying to catch up on some of the housework and laundry now that I am unchained from the rocking chair for a bit. Geez, is the laundry EVER done?

On the writing front, I need to spend some focal time on the India story so I can finish it and get it out. I have it all written, and I've tweaked it some, but it still needs rewriting here and there. Fleshing out, I guess you could say. It's still pretty sparse in places.

Well, that's it for me today. I need to finish up chores before Mini gets ready for a nap. I hope you all have a pleasant day!

4 comments:

  1. Your joking right..ya know...bout the laundry?LOL! IT'S EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME! NEVER goes away, LOL!! Glad Mini is bouncin back;o) Have a good day sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad Mini is feeling better. I hope you're also up and about and feeling like yourself.

    I've had quite the weekend so I'm settling back in. I should be back in business in just a few days. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweet, thought i'd come over and say hello and tell you I tagged everyone on my blogroll. It's really not for a meme as much as just being curios and asking a question to all of you. Sinse your also an author, i'd be very interested to see what you came up with.

    I know your extremely busy so if you don't have the time or want to do it at a later date or not at all it's no biggy. Just me being curious! Feeling better??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to finish up the edits on my novel, but there's always something that pulls me away from it. My new desk arrived yesterday, but I haven't put it together yet either. My agent is going to think I disappeared if I don't send my ms back to him soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.