Thursday, January 17, 2008

Knock On Wood





I took time out to work mostly on my edits yesterday, and what a headache! MS Word was giving me fits, and I kept having to go through and check and double check if I was hitting new territory in the manuscript (since I hop around in my edits) or if I was going back over places I'd already corrected. I plan to work on it a little more today, and maybe I'll finally feel like I'm getting somewhere.

I'm also going to go over the scribbled notes I made in the margins of the India story. That project has dragged on much longer than I'd hoped because I keep changing the ending. I'm hopeless, I tell you! I can never leave well enough alone, and the bad part is I'm ready, oh so ready, to move on to something else.

I picked up a copy of Someone to Love by Jude Deveraux yesterday. I haven't read a Jude Deveraux story in a long time. I haven't started reading 'Someone' yet, but it sounds like a time travel/ghost kind of romance. I'll post more about it once I've had time to sit down and read it.

I just noticed it's after 11. *_* Gosh, I could swear it was only 9:30 the last I checked. Off for now. The dishes await!

Happy Thursday, everyone!






11 comments:

  1. You are a busy girl today! I get to get off early and go pick up Sam from early release at her school. I know she'll try to get me roped into something so she won't be "bored" maybe i'll introduce her to some laundry or even the dishes;0) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a whole lot to do! Good luck with it all! I hope it comes out flawless. :D

    Happy Thursday to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe! If you figure out how to rope the kids into laundry, give me a call! ^_^ Have a good day, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks bunches, Isabelle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh.

    Your dishes wait?

    Wow. Mine just seem to breed. Could your dishes send my dishes an email about such behavior?

    have a great weekend!

    jenji

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Jenji, I just conducted an experiment, and it seems that the longer the dishes wait, the more they breed. *sigh*

    Have a great weekend! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy! Hope you have fun and get some rest this weekend! :*)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you make your whole income from writing? Sounds like a dream come true.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You as well, Demon! Happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Unmighty, that would be a dream come true. Hubby and I take what we make and pool it together. We pay a few bills with what I bring in, but needless to say, he is the breadwinner! ~_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your having a good weekend, figured i'd play a while on the computer...Hope your writing is coming along;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^