Saturday, December 08, 2007

Reflections...



I got word yesterday that the faerie story I recently submitted has been accepted for an upcoming anthology. Woot! I mailed off my contracts for it just this morning, and I'll post more about the book and project when I am sure I have the green light to do so.

Mini is feeling better this morning (thankfully!), and since hubby is home, I was able to sleep in. That's a great way to start the day, if you ask me. ^_^ At the moment, everyone is scattered around the dining room with a laptop open, except Mini, who is playing with a wind up flashlight. Once I finish this second cup of coffee I'm going to round up everyone to get ready for the shopping trip. Yay! This is the first real weekend in about a month where I haven't had something pressing to do. I'm going to relax and enjoy.

Off for now. I hope you have a fun and peaceful weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sale! Hope you all have fun shopping and I'm glad to hear Mini is feeling better.

    Love that pic btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on the sale! Have fun shopping and a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job!!!! I can't wait to read it. Have fun shopping and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, hon! I am eagerly awaiting the faery folk...err, that is the stories about the fae.

    ::looks around wildly and hugs iron candlestick::

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Ann! Happy weekend to you too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Crystal! How did your shopping go this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, thanks, Cass! ((big hugs)) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's great news! Congrats Cora.

    I love faerie tales. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe, thanks Yolanda. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. girl, I bought BOTH kids xmas presents even though I had Sam with me! I would send her in one area and get something from another and hide it. When we went to check out I let her read one of those teen mag's until I had everything bagged and ready, LOL! I do that often and they never have a clue. Yeah, I know...When i'm old and feeble they'll both tell me they knew....

    ReplyDelete
  11. When i'm old and feeble they'll both tell me they knew....

    LOLOL!! You know, you probably just jinxed yourself by admitting that. Hehehehehe! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^