Friday, December 28, 2007

Cleaning Rampage

Funny Pictures
'Possoms!


I meant to blog yesterday, but got sidetracked when I went on this wild cleaning spree. Since I have both the guys home for the holidays I've been dragging things out of the far corners of the house and leaving them in the middle of the dining room so the guys will have to move them out to the storage shed. I've very nearly reclaimed my office! Before I move back into it though, I'd like to put down new carpet and paint in there. I'm going today to pick out the carpet - I wants a RED one. When I paint, I'll probably just coat everything in white.

I also took out my Dremel yesterday and cut away a piece of strip moulding from the inside of our bedroom closet so we can add some more shelves in there. Now the hardware can go flat against the wall. Muahahahaha!

Aside from these things, nothing else is really going on around the house. I planned to drive out to the lake - only about 10 minutes from here - but it was too cold and rainy yesterday to get out and do much. Maybe I will go to the lake today while Hubby is home playing Guild Wars. He can keep an eye on the kiddos for me. :P If I manage to find my way out there, I'll be sure to post some pics.

Well, off for now! I need to get the dishes in the dishwasher and put some clothes in the dryer before hauling off to Lowes. Ah, the fun stuff... I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that crazy that there's ALWAYS something that needs to be done around the house?!? You can spend all day cleaning the whole place and by the next day, WHAM! Something else pops up! (shakes head)

    Hope you get some pretty pictures out at the lake, if you go..I know around here that i've noticed all the leaves changing colors. Red, oranges and yellows are so pretty to look at. If I can find some trees that still have any leaves on them, i'll try to take some shots. It's just beautiful this time of year;)

    Enjoy your weekend sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.