Friday, November 30, 2007

TGIFriday *dance, dance*

funny pictures
brought to you by the kitteh witness protection programme


OMG... Can it be? Is it really? *checks the calendar* IT'S FRIDAY!!!

*dance, dance, booty wiggle, shimmy, arm wave, moon walk*

All I have to do today is pay a few bills and I'm off the hook for the weekend. Woot! Feels like I'm going into a vacation. (I wish!) *lol* The guys get the grand job of taking ALL the storage boxes, a huge computer desk, m-i-l's dining chairs, and our old bed frame out to the new storage building this weekend... and I am NOT going to lift a finger to help. Nope. No I'm not. No, really. I MEAN IT!

Okay. I will probably help. (a little) But it will only be a supervisory position.

*sigh* Alright. Maybe I should just do it myself???

I hit the 11k mark on my wip last night, so I did myself a favor and went to bed at 10:30. Geez, that has to be some kind of record for me. *_* I slept like a rock, and I'm sure Mini appreciated that his Mimi didn't act like a snarling zombie right after crawling out of bed this morning. I actually REMEMBER making the coffee today. How about that! :P

I'm off to drink another cup of coffee and cringe at the numbers in my checkbook. I'm a'ready to get this day rolling! Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. Happy friday. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the macros on that site. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO! YES IT IS GIRLIE!! And you know you'll end up helping! I don't even want to look at my check book. I thought Friday's are when we GET the money...not say goodbye to it. What's up with that, I want to know...

    Have a GREAT weekend sweet, and enjoy your coffee;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Friday (thunk). It's been a long week and I am going to bed early (yes, 11:00 is early for me- sadly). Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been an awful blog friend, Cora! Sorry I haven't been around. I've been feeling wicked sick! :-\

    BIG Congrats on the 11k. And of course on getting your sleep. We all need it or we go CRASH! *splat*

    :)

    Happy weekend, hun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Kelley! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Regina! I hope you have a great weekend too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe! I hear you about the money vanishing into thin air once you jot it in the checkbook, Crystal. ^_^

    I hope you and the kids have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, I hear you on the early nights, Ann. Sometimes we just need them though. I'm lucky if I can crawl into bed by midnight most evenings, and oooh do I feel it in the morning. LOL! Happy weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heya, Isabelle... I sure hope you get well soon, hon. Those ear infections are awful! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^