Saturday, November 10, 2007

Home Alone!

It's Saturday, and I'm home alone!!! *runs amok* Hubby just took both boys out to go storage shed hunting. Woot! So now I must go write like the hounds of hell are... well, I was going to say "after me" but that doesn't make much sense unless I'm running while typing. Ah well, you get the idea.

On another note, I finished that afghan I started two years ago. Instead of an afghan, I crocheted the squares together and made a table doilie thing. For sitting vases on. And after I did this, I bought more yarn. Candle apple red Homespun by Lio Brand. The stuff is soooo soft. Muahahaha! Now to just get time to use it.

Happy Saturday! ~_^

10 comments:

  1. Write Cora! Write like the wind! :D

    Happy Saturday to you too, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, hope you had a great day alone and got lots of writing done. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you were able to write a lot today! *wg*

    ReplyDelete
  4. *BIG HUGS* Got your post on my blog. We should seriously start some sort of fickle muse club. *shakes head* I'm here to cheer you on as well, hun! *pom pom swish* I know how hard this is, these stories are just not doing what we want them to, but, we'll fight through it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! I LOVE the picture!!

    Home a lone?? What's that?

    Have a great Sunday and hope you had fun with your time alone..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe, thanks, Isabelle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Ann! Happy weekend to you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks bunches, TK! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the pom swish, Isabelle. I feel like I actually accomplished something this weekend, but as for my muse... I have no idea where she's run off too. I guess waiting for the next creative project. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, Crystal! Yep, home alone! ^_^

    Isn't that picture hilarious! That cat looks sooo fluffy too. I want to give him a squish. Look at the size of his "wrists". Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^