Sunday, November 25, 2007

Down On The Corner...

I don't know what the heck we were doing this weekend that made me forget the Christmas parade this year, but I woke up this morning and remember that it was yesterday. I have not, and don't plan to, inform Oldest of this. He would doubtlessly thing this faux pas was on purpose. *_*

Really it's all for the best we missed it; it has been raining for the past two days. (We normally have a rainy season in November and December - then an ice storm or two come early January.) Anyway, I don't think it would've been a very good idea to stand out in the street in cold, rainy weather despite Oldest's probably disappointment. We'd all be sick now, for sure.

I finished another chapter on my faerie story last night, and am working on another today. I've already got the first half of it down, and I hope to finish it off by tonight. So far so good. My dad is here now, playing in the toy room with Mini. (And so I have this chance to blog.) This will be his last chance to play with the kids until Christmas. He's going to be working 7/12s from now until the first of the year. I don't envy him one bit. :(

Mom called me just yesterday and told me one of her lil old men doggies passed away. His name was Bull, but I always called him Mr. WooWoo, because he had that face that always looked so sad. (woo woo woo) What a sweetie pup. At 16 years old, he lived a good long life. He was blind, deaf, toothless, and was warty and balding. No joke. He was a boston terrier mix, and had the absolute sweetest disposition ever. I loved him to pieces, the little gremlin. He will be missed.

Well, I should go check on Mini - make sure my dad doesn't have smoke pouring out his ears at this point. Mini has been going through an uber whiney phaze, and his Mimi's patience is wearing pretty thing. ~_~*

Hope you all have a pleasant Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good day. I worked at the dayjob, but only a half day and I spent most of it decorating for Christmas, so that was fun. Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cora!

    Oooooh, you're writing a faerie story? How cool. I love faerie stories... especially writing them. ;)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.