Sunday, October 21, 2007

Where's The Party?

OMG. I have to admit it. I have a hell of a party hangover today. The MMC party was a success, and we gave away some really sweet prizes. The final ones are being announced just this evening.

After all the festivities, I stayed on the phone with good buddy Cass, chatting it up until 4 am. So fun... but oy, I've been paying for it today. Mommy apparently needs her sleep. :P

I've spent much of the day stumbling around like a zombie. Tomorrow I have to get on the writing fast track and finish reworking my wip. I still have a good seven chapters to go!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha. Party hangover! :D

    It was fun. ;) Gotta do it again sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.