Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Too Much Candy

OMG, I ate too much candy yesterday. I'm not sure if Oldest and I were in some kind of silent competition or what, but we kept hitting the candy bowl. I think every caramel in the pail is gone now. Every Tootsie Roll. What was I thinking?

Around 10 last night I put Mini to bed and went back to the den to write. I couldn't! I had a tummy ache. *_* What's worse, Mini and I were watching Yo Gabba Gabba only hours before and the whole show was about Halloween and that you shouldn't eat too much candy! Darn you DJ Lance - and your karmic smackdown! *shakes fist*

I feel fine this morning, especially after a cup of coffee, but oy, last night... :P I won't be going on another candy bender like that any time soon, that's for sure.

Today I have to make some progress on my wip. I've missed two writing days and now I'm feeling a twitchy about it. I don't like breaking my groove. Too many days missed is bad. Gotta recover it before I fall off the wagon. (Or is it on the wagon?) Eh, you know what I mean.

So off to write. And do laundry. :P
Happy Tuesday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I think that's why we only have Halloween once a year, I know that's MY excuse anyway;) Besides, eating all that chocolate and caramel HAS to be worth it!!

    The laundry though...ugh...I finished mine yesterday when William wasn't feeling well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's some fine wisdom, Crystal. I think I'm going to adopt that, because for the life of me I can't seem to leave the caramel alone.

    BTW, I hope William is feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, he is. Did I mention milk duds are my favorite?? The whole chocolate and caramel..yum

    I'll even scrap with my own kids for a box! Or Turtles, those are good too. I'm not picky though..i'll eat it if it's infront of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the chewy candies like caramel and tootsie rolls. Oh, and whoppers! Gosh those things are addictive... Yum. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^