Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

What a day! I should've written something by now, but I've just managed to take care of all the errands I had to run. :S When Mini settles enough to take a nap, I'll have to play catch up. IF he takes a nap. He just ate a handful of candy corn, so I'm thinking he may be wired up on sugar for a while. Dear me...

I baked white chocolate macadamia nut cookies this morning (and ate some of them), managed to mail off all hubby's b-day gifts to his dad, and even managed to get lunch for Mini and myself. I even put the laundry away!! I'm not quite sure why my house still looks a mess, with toy trucks everywhere, books from the shelf scattered about... Ah well. I'll fix that later! I want to watch some of the shows they have on TV today - gosh, I love Halloween!

Speaking of Halloween, I have a pumpkin game up over at the Midnight Moon Cafe today. Drop by and give it peek if you have the time. And if you're a Neopets fan, like myself, be sure to drop by the site today and do your Trick or Treating! ^_^

That's it for me today. I have a ton of things to do before Oldest gets home. I hope you all have a Happy Halloween and a blessed Samhain!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! I bet those cookies were goood! Me, i'm goin hunting for milk duds tonight! As many as I can get, i'll even check the kids baskets..ya know..to make sure they didn't get anything bad..heh,heh..;) Have a good evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! ^_^ Have fun hunting those milk duds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween!!!

    (I'm a little late!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Halloween, Jen! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^