Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blog Party!

If you noticed my avatar has changed - your eyes do not deceive you. No that's not really me, but it's all to the good, and it's for one day only.
(Just in case you thought I was having an identity crisis, or something.) ^_^

The pic is, in fact, my online Halloween costume! Have you picked out yours yet?

Cass, Tempest, and I are throwing a huge
Trick or Treat Blog Party over at the Midnight Moon Cafe all day Saturday (today)!
For those interested in attending, here is the official invite...

Paranormal Costume Ball this Saturday!

Everyone is cordially invited to attend the 1st annual Paranormal Trick or Treat Costume Ball at the Midnight Moon Cafe. The party will consist of two rooms, the Blogsphere (here on our MMC blog) where drinks will be served and music from some hot bands will play. There is also a dance floor for those who want to shake their groove thing. Our celebrity guest DJ is DJDrac, and he'll be spinning some wicked discs.

The second, more intimate room will be the Chat Pit. It will be hosted in the chatroom on the MMC website, simply log in and talk about books, the paranormal, anything you like with other party guests.

We hope you'll stop by.

Remember to leave a comment on the blog Saturday and make sure your avatar is wearing your Halloween costume, because prizes will be awarded for best costume, most original costume and a special prize for best pet costume!

If you don't use Blogger, but still wish to enter the costume contests, simply email us (midnightmooncafe@gmail.com) with your name and a picture of your Halloween costume and we'll choose from those entries as well. A photo of the winning entry/avatar from each category will be published at the MMC blog midnight on Saturday! Good Luck!


What: MMC Paranormal Costume Ball

When: Saturday, October 20, 2007 from Dusk Til Dawn

Where: The Midnight Moon Cafe Blog and the Midnight Moon Cafe Website Chatroom

*********************************************************

Whew! Friday was a real doozie, so I'm not going to go there. Instead I'm going to focus on having fun at the party! And possibly getting a little writing done here and there. ;-)

Happy weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Sorry Friday was so crazy!

    But I'm psyched about tonight's party, myself. I have a synopsis I'm writing that's threatening to kill me. So the distraction will be way fun. ;)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Isabelle! So glad you're coming to the party - it's gonna be a blast. I think a lot of us can use a little unwind time, know what I mean?

    Sorry your synopsis is giving you fits. I'm having a similar issue rewrite chapter 5 of my manuscript. Urg. There's a chapter of doom in every book, it seems...

    Love your costume, btw! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.