Friday, September 07, 2007

Pffffft

I spent most of the day writing. Early on, Hubby took Mini with him when he went to pay bills. Right after they left, I managed to run around and clean the house in about 10 minutes flat. Of course, by now it looks like a bomb went off, but it was clean earlier, and I took advantage of the alone time to knock dents in wip #2.

I got through one big section and found a glaring error in the storyline, so I printed up two copies for dissection later on. This weekend, I'm to come up with clever excuses to get the 3 males out of the house so I can get some work done. Let's see how long I can last. :P

Overall, not a bad day. I had a good chat on the phone with one of my writer BFFs and on top of all this, still managed to get the laundry done. Yep, it's safe to say I'm feeling pretty snazzy.

So here's to the weekend. *holds up glass of wine* Hope you all have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your weekend! I hope its uber productive! :D

    xoxo

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.