Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Mr. Von Fuzzybunz

Today hubby and I talked to a realtor about a house in Mer Rouge. We walked away when we found out the sellers would not include the mineral rights with the sale. Drat! That's all we need... a house in a wooded area where we don't own the trees. Wouldn't that be lovely? You wake up one morning to find someone harvesting the trees in your yard and you can't do a damn thing about it. Uh... yeah. We'll keep looking.

Hubby has fallen for a property in Virginia - I don't know a thing about Virginia! I'm kinda wondering if he was just teasing me, or if he's serious. He seemed serious enough... he was talking abou trying to get the cost of a pool included in a loan for the home. *_* I don't know why, but that seems like a very scary move for me. Whatever the case, the hunt continues...

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

PS. The dog in today's pic is our actual, real, live-in-the-house dog. No cover models this post. LOL! ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Awww... your dog is adorable! As for the house, WTF?! You couldn't own your own trees? Sheesh! Hope you find the house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, isn't that ridiculous! I don't think they're going to sell that place unless they're willing to give up the mineral rights. The place was far too wooded to buy it and not own the timber. It's asking for problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL Is that your dog's name? Von Fuzzybunz? Because if it is, you have the coolest dog ever.

    And what? How could you not own your trees? That's really strange. If someone was all up in my yard, I may have nuts. So, eh, not worth it, not without the land. You know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Isabelle. His full doggy name is Sir Chancellor Boudreaux Von Fuzzybottomz - and several other variations of the Von Fuzzy-isms.
    Poor doggy. You'd think he'd be confused with all those names, but he knows every one of 'em. ROFL! ^_^

    I know it's weird about the trees, but unless you purchase the mineral rights with the property, the things like any trees, oil, open water, and other resources etc. stay in possession of the seller. It begs for complications later on. We'd never even consider a place where we didn't own the mineral rights.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^