Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Gonna Party Like Its Ma Birfday

Cass, I *heart* you. You know that, right? Check out this spanking good birthday cake she left for me on Myspace! ^_^

That's right, it's my birthday! I'm the grand old age of 32 - pish, posh on that "woman's not s'posed to tell" garbage. I'm a young 32, dammit. At least, at heart. *wink*

Just for trivial purposes, did you know that the mother of the demon possessed girl in William Peter Blatty's book "The Exorcist" was 32? Creepy!

Hubby gave me a card this morning (the party is this evening). It has Spock and Captain Kirk on the cover and it reads: Analysis, Spock. If all the candles on that cake were to be simultaneously lit... -And you open the card about now, and Spock's voice says- "Annihiliation, Jim. Total, complete, absolute annihilation."

How's that for romantic?! (Nevermind he has more candles on his cake than I do. :P) Actually, it is a funny card. I've got it on my desk in an effort to thwart hubby at will.

I've received lots of fun birthday wishes on Myspace, and one friend, Douglas, left this bit of wisdom. It's a quote by Larry Lorenzoni: "Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest."

I concur! What a wonderful bit of brilliance. (Isabelle, should there be any doubt you have inspired me with your recent quotes... *smile*)

Hubby will have his job cut out for him today. He must go pick up 2 cakes. One for me, and one for Oldest. (Vanilla and caramel cakes. Oh, and ice cream, too. Yum!) Oldest's birthday is tomorrow, so we're celebrating both today. Gotta get the video camera out - we MUST get footage of the Oldest Monkey when he opens his big gift. He's gonna freak! I can hardly wait!

That's it for me. I'm about to go check my Neopets, then it will be time to break the whip up on some demons. They love me for it. :P I hope you all have a snazzy-delic day! *breakdance*

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORA!!!!!!

    Hope you have a fabulous day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! SOOO glad to see you're enjoying the quotes. Good to know they're good for something other than just me rambling.

    WHAT A CAKE! ROFL. Cass is too funny.

    Congrats my darling! Have a day unlike any other! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Cora! I hope you've had a wonderful day so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Cora!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the well wishes, ladies. I truly appreciate it It's been a really good day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.