Saturday, July 21, 2007

Two of Swords

It's been a busy morning. I didn't want to get out of bed because I stayed up so late last night writing, but Mini managed to convince me it was time for Fruity Pebbles and his favorite shows. I turned on the tv for him, managed to get the coffee on, and then the phone rang. It was mom. We had a long talk, apologized to each other, and are on our normal, friendly terms again.

After that, I began my online rounds. I put up a post at the Midnight Moon Cafe for some very sexy recipes. If that sounds interesting to you, I hope you'll drop by and check it out.

I plan to work a bit more on the demons today, but first I need to get Oldest up to the store to get his copy of the new Harry Potter. I saw the standups for it yesterday when I was browsing the book section. I wonder how many copies will sell in our area. I remember when Order of the Phoenix hit the shelves. I think there was one small dent knocked in the stack. This is a very religious area we live in, and you don't have to go far in town to find those wanting Harry Potter banned, but I wonder if this book will fare better than the others because of all the hype behind it. You know, it being the final book and everything. I personally can't wait to get my hands on it. Muahahahaha!

Today's pic is the two of swords. That's a card that appeared in an actual reading I did for myself this morning. I've actully been drawing this card a lot lately in my personal readings. It represents two choices. The woman needs to act, but can only take up one choice. Fearing she may make the wrong choice, she has blindfolded herself to look within. The moon symbolizes the subconscious knowledge of what she must do.

I think that's a pretty good estimation of what's going on in so many facets of my life right now: writing, house hunting, hubby's work. In almost everything around me. And not all the choices leave for perfect or desireable results, either. I have this urge to just jump in and get things finished, but somehow it just doesn't feel like the "right time" to act. Soon, but not quite yet. That being the case, I think instead of pushing things one way or another, I will just hang back and wait for fate to unfold. Of course, I could be wrong about that. But at the very worst, I will only be delaying what is inevitable.

Well, that's enough waxing cryptic for one day. I have writing to do and errands to run. I hope you have a snazzy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. We're hoping to get our book on Monday... hubby goes to town. :-)

    Cole

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.