Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things I'd do with a million dollars... if it's possible to stretch the money that far.

1.) First things first, I'd pay off every bill I have. Every single one!

2.) Next, I'd hand hubby whatever amount he needed for that custom Vespa he's been itching to buy. (It will give him something to do while I'm shopping! Muahahahaha!)

3.) I'd buy a nice house for the parental units.

4.) Buy a comfortable house on the lake for myself and the family.

5.) Book a very long, all inclusive cruise.

6.) Buy new luggage.

7.) Book a day at the salon.

8.) Hm... Dad always wanted a Harley.

9.) Italian lessons sounds like fun.

10.) The rest of the money...

11.) ...if any is left...

12.) I'd probably donate to...

13.) ...the ASPCA and North Shore Animal League.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Happy Thursday, everyone! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh great list! It's so much fun to dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this list, Cora. Samantha's right, it's so much fun to dream. I do it all the time--and then I have to kick myself to get back to writing. Otherwise that million ain't ever gonna appear! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.