Thirteen Things I'd put into a personal time capsule...
1. Pics of my parents, hubby, and kids.
2. Disks containing all my ebooks.
3. My current laptop.
4. My brown and cream "Kurt Cobain" sweater. I still wear that sad thing in the winter, and really, I shouldn't.
5. My 8 eye doc martens. A classic!
6. My first ever cabbage patch doll.
7. All my Carebear T shirts - one day it'll be vintage. lol
8. My Magic 8 ball - which has lots of dents and dings.
9. My Betsey Johnson winged heart necklace...
10. and the Love Sucks belt buckle, which sorta matches.
11. A burnt CD of all my favorite songs.
12. A print copy of Carnal Desires by Celeste Anwar
13. A note to myself, reminding me that things are just things, and the journey through the years is more important than the destination.
Happy T13, everyone!