Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday 13

Thirteen Things I'd put into a personal time capsule...

1. Pics of my parents, hubby, and kids.
2. Disks containing all my ebooks.
3. My current laptop.
4. My brown and cream "Kurt Cobain" sweater. I still wear that sad thing in the winter, and really, I shouldn't.
5. My 8 eye doc martens. A classic!
6. My first ever cabbage patch doll.
7. All my Carebear T shirts - one day it'll be vintage. lol
8. My Magic 8 ball - which has lots of dents and dings.
9. My Betsey Johnson winged heart necklace...
10. and the Love Sucks belt buckle, which sorta matches.
11. A burnt CD of all my favorite songs.
12. A print copy of Carnal Desires by Celeste Anwar
13. A note to myself, reminding me that things are just things, and the journey through the years is more important than the destination.

Happy T13, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a great T13! Hmm... I don't know what I'd put in a time capsule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually created a time capsule back in like the 8th grade. I have no idea where it is. Ha, ha! But I put in stuff like favorite music, places to eat, tv shows... and a bunch of other random things that I won't remember 10-15 yrs from now.

    I LOVE your last one. :D Deep stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.