Sunday, July 01, 2007

Sunday Daydreamin'

I stayed up til the wee hours of the morning watching cheesy horror movies. I can't remember the last time I did that, but I gladly sat through Big Bad Wolf (yes, that is the real title), and Unrest - which is uber creepy. I highly recommend that one if you haven't seen it. I wanted to stay up and watch Gravedancers, which I've started watching on three separate occasions, but just can't seem to get all the way through.

I hit the sack around 2 AM - I couldn't hang any longer - and got up again with Mini around 6. Hubby had already gotten up and started his day by the time we got up, so it wasn't long before he dressed Mini in his day clothes and took him out for some daddy/son time.

While they went shopping, visiting relatives and all that jazz, Oldest attended church with his grandparents. So... I had the house ALL TO MYSELF. I felt like doing that whole Tom Cruise move from Risky Business, I swear. Instead, I broke out the laptop, found a comfy spot on the couch with my wip prints and a cup of coffee, and wrote about 3k words, give or take, on the demons. That was awesome. Totally, completely rockin'.

I spent all my creative impulses, then called hubby. By that time, he and Mini were on their way back home. So that all worked out very well. The minute they were in the door, Mini was put to bed. He'd fallen asleep on the ride home. So there was a little extended peace time there. ^_^

Tomorrow, back to the grind. I've got a few errands to run, the typical chores, and writing to do. Oh, and there is the big bash going on over at the Midnight Moon Cafe. It started today, and it's going to last all month - it's to celebrate the blog's 1 year anniversary. There will be all kinds of fun stuff and giveaways, so if you like paranormal romance stuff you might want to drop by and join the celebration. You could walk away with some really neat goodies.

That's it for me. Mini is telling me is "baff time". I didn't realize it was so late. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. And if your going out of town to celebrate the fourth - Happy Independence Day!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like a mother's day present in July! Glad you got some writing done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. 3k. Sweet! *high five*

    Sounds like the perfect day. :D We need those every once in a while. So glad you got it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^