Monday, July 23, 2007

Chasing Dragonflies

It's been a long, but interesting day. Hubby and I actually agreed on a few houses. The kicker? They are both across the country from where we are right now. We are debating this very heavily right now. It would be a big change for us, but the price is so right and the houses are incredible. I didn't realize Louisiana was such an expensive place to live until we started looking outside the state. So, the drama is really starting to unfold now. Will we or won't we consider a house outside of Louisiana... Truth be told, we have no idea from one day to the next what we may do.

Mini went through the "cling on Mimi because I'm bored" mood today. I finally got tired of wagging him (he's a heavy chunk-a-lunk!) and fished the old music keyboard out of oldest's room. We hooked it up in the dining room and set it on the floor. He's been playing some of the scariest music you've ever heard. And every song is apparently a remix of Old McDonald's Farm. E-I-E-I-O. ^_^

I took off writing last night to actually sleep. I had such a stark raving headache by 9:30 last night, the only thing I could think of was closing my eyes. I feel better today, so I'll probably make a night of it again. I'd like to put in another 2k if at all possible.

Speaking of writing! I got my first review in for Dominant Territory. It received four roses from www.mybookcravings.com. Reviewer Pam called it "a keeper". That is absolutely the tops with me when it comes to reviews. *thumbs up*

That's it for me. Another late day post, when I'd rather had had it up in the morning. I'm thinking this may very well become the standard until hubby and I get our ducks in a row. I can't seem to get anything accomplished short of fifty phone calls and listings first thing in the mornings these days. *lol*

I hope you all had a snazzy-rific Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cora! Wow, sounds like you and your hubby are really busy. I wish you all the best in the house hunting. :)

    And congrats on the great review, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the headache! I can see why you had one! Good luck on deciding what to do!

    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes a move out of state is hard, but if it's for the best, hun, go for it! Only you two can decide what's best for the family. It seems right now, you may have no choice, you know?

    It'll work out, don't you worry. You may just find you really love whatever new place you find, even if its away from home.

    *HUGS* Get some rest. Try and re-energize. NO worries about when you post. We honestly don't mind waiting, as long as we hear from you and you're ok. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^