Wednesday, July 11, 2007

10 pm Post

We viewed "the house" today. Today's pic is of the sunroom and further back - the den, which flows into the kitchen/dining area. Hubby took the pic with his cellphone cam. The black square at the end of the bar is where I paintshopped the realtor out of the image. *lol* I didn't want to post a pic of her without having her permission - bad karma and all that...

The house itself is dirty and needs work: paint, flooring, new central air system, probably some electrical tweaking, etc. But it has no structural problems, and we can't beat it for the price. The house is 4bd/2bath, 3,000 sq. feet with double carport and attached brick laundry house. There is a front and back patio, sliding glass doors to the outside (as seen in the Sunroom there). There are 2 linen closets, 1 hall/coat closet, and a gas fireplace and built in hutch in the den. Outside there's a covered breeze way, and the whole thing sits on three acres with mature fruit trees.

It's nothing fancy: a brick ranch style, but it's perfect for a growing family. We're hoping to know whether the seller is interested in our offer sometime on Thursday. *fingers crossed* I asked the realtor what our chances were since there is another offer on the house, and she seemed to think it will go in our favor. We will see. You never really can tell about these things. But if it doesn't work out, we will just keep looking. What else can we do?

It's been a long day. When I got back from viewing the house, I planned to lounge with the kids a bit (my mom came over to watch Mini and Oldest while hubby and I took care of business), but Mini instantly wanted to hit the sack for a nap. I took him to bed and fell sound asleep. I guess I needed the rest. ^_^ I intended to do some writing in the afternoon, but ended up taking both boys on a late day grocery shopping excursion when Mini finally woke. Now I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. :P

I don't think I will attempt to write much tonight. It's okay though. I think I can afford one evening to sleep. LOL! I'll do my best to make up for it in the morning.

In the meantime, I'm out... Oh! Before I go, don't forget to visit the Midnight Moon Cafe for all the fun and games this week. Tomorrow the talented Naomi Bellis has an interview up - that alone is worth a visit, hands down!

Also, there will be an MMC chat in our personal chatroom this Saturday night. We're going to be giving away books, and doing tarot and hydromancy readings. It's going to be lots of fun. We hope to see you there!

Pleasant dreams!

3 comments:

  1. I love this place and say, the "bar" can be torn down to make that kitchen more spacious.

    Fingers crossed, moonsister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cass! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That place looks great Cora! I really really hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^