Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thirteen mysteries to ponder

Thirteen Mysterious Questions (that I don't have the answers to...)





1.) If Sunday is the first day of the week, why do we consider it part of the weekend?

2.) Why do people always put their "two cents in", after they ask "a penny for your thoughts"?

3.)How can there be self-help "groups"?

4.)If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

5.)If it's true that we're here to help others, what are the others here for?

6.)If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

7.)Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

8.)Why are there floatation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?

9.)If a man speaks in the forest, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

10.)Who shuts the door once the bus driver gets off?

11.)How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work?

12.)Did the early settlers go camping?

13.)Is there another word for synonym?

Happy Thursday, everyone! ^_^

14 comments:

  1. I read and reread number 6 and it just made me dizzy! ;-)

    Happy TT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe great questions! Happy TT I have a list up

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were wonderful, Cora! Your TT made my tiny brain hurt from too much thinking this early in the morning. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol,
    Great list. I have no answers either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm... Now #1 got me thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO....great questions not what are the answers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! #11! I want to know that one too! Oh, and yes, I think the man is still wrong - just on principal and to be difficult :-)

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. #2 --maybe they're getting interest on the advice they're giving out? lOL great questions how many heads are spinning after this post?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, for some reason the "is there another word for synonym" really cracked me up.

    Loved the list.

    Good to meet another TTer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list. I love reading smart ass questions like you posted. If you ever figure it out let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, great questions. A lot to think about, especially no. 2

    ReplyDelete
  12. oldies, but goodies. Thanks for the smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karina: LOL! I stalled over that question when I originally read it. It's one of those definitely worth pondering. ^_^

    Lady Rose: Happy T13 to you as well! I paid you a return visit.

    Hi Daisy: Thank you, Daisy! I guess I should've warned some of those questions are headache provoking precoffee. LOL!

    LA: Great to see you, LA! I paid you a return visit. :)

    Tempest!: I was thinking about that one when I got up this morning. I'm wondering how I could manuever that bit of wisdom to use at my advantage. How about you? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lori:Nope, I couldn't find answers to most of them. I just thought they were questions worth thinking about. ;)

    Tilly: ROFLMAO! That's brilliant!

    Hi Maria! Welcome to the T13!

    Lisa: LOL! That's the one that really stumped me. Is there another word for synonym. I'm almost tempted to look it up...

    Scooper: I try my best...

    Ava Rose: They do give something to think about, don't they? :)

    Babe: Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.