Sunday, June 03, 2007

Lazy Sunday

I spent the day "attempting" to write. Everytime I sat at the comp, someone would either come over, or someone would come up and linger behind me while I was trying to work. I have very few pet peeves, but that is one of them. Writing is not a spectator sport. Sorry, kids.

By the end of the day I'd accomplished a whole heck of a lot of nothing, but I did manage to get a book proposal written and submitted. It's for a horror novel, not romance, so we'll see how that goes. I am still debating whether I'd take on a new pen name for anything horror I might do. Blogging friend ME Ellis has managed to keep her name across both genres successfully, but I'm not sure I'd have the same success. I would of course be open about my pen name if I chose one, so it's not like no one would know I was writing horror as well. I only think of doing so to do away with any "shelf confusion". I'm still undecided, but all the same I may go ahead and start breaking out the baby name books to peruse.

Tomorrow I start on another demon slaying expedition. I have to buckle down on this story if I am going to finish it. First things first...

That's it for me today. A late day post, I know. Off for now. Monday will be here soon enough. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Mama said there'd be days like this... lol

    No seriously, it happens. At least you sat and tried. Tomorrow's another day, you know? I had the same issue this weekend, where I felt barely useless Saturday, although I should have been writing. But it's ok. Monday is coming soon enough. I'll get to it. Even though a part of me wishes it were already done, like NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, me too... wish it were already done NOW. But I'll keep on fighting my way through it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.