Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Kitty boobs!

Our cat Crowley - who passed away a few years back - used to pose like the fur baby in today's pic. We used to say he was "making kitty boobs" at us when he did it. Yep, this pic is proof positive cats make boob jokes too...

Anyway, I talked to mom today about the house. We're calling the family today and making arrangements to go to the bank. (Couldn't this have fallen on some other week besides release week?)I had to explain it might take some time to get all the paperwork together. We still have to get the land appraised and surveyed. They are just so anxious to get the move started. I can't blame them, but at the same time, there's nothing I can do to rush the process.

I stayed up late last night working on a wip. Not the demons. They are fine and on track, but this is another project I need to catch up on as well. Hopefully by Friday things will have settled somewhat - work wise and house wise. I'm ready for a strawberry marguerita and a stroll on the beach. (If it will stop raining long enough!)

I posted a contest for a free book today over at the Midnight Moon Cafe. All you have to do to get your name in the hat is leave a post saying what kind of shapeshifter you think today's Hump Day Hunk is. Need more incentive? Sexy, gorgeous, drool worthy male abs... I shouldn't have to say more to that. ^_^

Happy hump day, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. That cat is adorable! Aww... I want one. Too bad hubby hates pets. LOL Grouch.

    With all the house stuff and family stuff, it sure is a tough week to be celebrating a release. But chin up! It'll be a great release day! And maybe grap that Margarita and have a faux beach day in the rain. :D Just celebrate. This is a great moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid the abs thing isn;t a clue at all for me. For some reason shifters just don't do it for me. :-( I've never written them either, because...they just don't do it for me. I wish they did because they sell so well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Isabelle! It's only a few more days then I'll be able to take a deep breath. We're talking to the banker tomorrow, and Friday's the release day, so by the weekend I should be able to just sit and relax. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey December, the abs were just supposed to be incentive to go to the Cafe, not a clue. *wink* That's okay if Shifters aren't your thing. We all have our flavors... I can't do cop/detective romances. It's the same with most contemporaries. (Unless they're really naughty, lol.)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.