Monday, June 11, 2007

Car of the Beast

I'm back to demon slaying this morning. I didn't do much of anything yesterday, which felt really great if I'm completely honest with myself, but now that it's the day after I feel like I should have written at least a line. Now I have the compulsion to play catch up.

On the up side, I think the new direction my demon story has taken is where I need to be. I finally have a few of the key scenes written. The story itself is still pretty skeletal, and feels a bit boxy, but it's coming together. Slow as molasses, yes, but it is taking shape.

Dreamscapes...

Last night I dreamed I was preparing for a journey. I'd go out and put Mini's carseat into the Jeep, (which is a bitch to get in there, I'll tell ya) but when I'd return to the house I'd find the carseat sitting in front of the hutch in the dining room. Soooo, I'd pick up the carseat, and head back out the door. After about four rounds of this - possibly five - I shouted, "Enough!" And woke up.

Do you think maybe mommy needs a break? *lol* ^_^

How about the picture of the day today? It's an art car, and I'm not sure if it actually runs. But if it does, what do you think the license plate would be? HEL 666? It's just a thought...

Happy Monday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like Robin took the Batmobile for a joyride and had a bad accident. *LOL*

    As for the dream, oh, I think you're to embark on journey. You do know you are a finalist on Samhain's "Best First Line" contest, don't you? *wg*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! The demon car does look like something out of Batman! ^_^

    Eek! I better get over to Samhain's. (I sent ya'll that email but then got side tracked on a milk-and-strawberry quik buying expedition.) Big hugs, TK!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.