Monday, June 04, 2007

Book Covers and More!

Here's a sneak peek for my new cover! I got this in around midnight, and haven't actually gotten the art package yet, but couldn't wait to show it off. ^_^

I also got word this morning that my horror novel book proposal was accepted by WCP, so that's another thing to be cheery about. So good news has been traveling my way this morning. *knock on wood*

Today I'm getting back to demon slaying. I have pages to print and scenes to write. I'm going to hit this book a scene at a time, and get it over with. I'll fix things on the second round because I've simply taken too long in writing it. I do have new ideas to add to the book - scenes all within the world previously written - so I'm hoping it all goes smooth as glass and I don't get hung up on anything.

I should really get to work now. I've been tinkering around on the net for over an hour and accomplishing next to nothing. Darn habit slackassing... Ah well. Hope you all have a snazzy Monday! ^_^

11 comments:

  1. Yay! Love the cover! I can't wait to read this new werewolf story. And you better finish that hot demon story. I can't wait to read that one too. Heh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, oh! HOW AWESOME! Your cover! Oh man, you must be sooo thrilled. Let me just say, I can tell this one is going to be awesome. BIG congrats on the horror being accepted by WCP. That's a huge step for you. I really hope it goes well.

    Now go finish that demon story. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like it, Tempest! And I promise to get cracking on the demons,so you won't have to break the whip out on me! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Isabelle! I'm really happy about this book, and the horror proposal. It's been a good day. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cover is gorgeous. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love it Cora! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Karen! I'm really happy with the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks very sexy!! Can't wait to read the book, when do I get my signed copy? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lucy! It's great to see you pop in!

    I do need to get something in print, don't I? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Cora! Congrats on both counts. Lovely cover, and very cool about the horror story being accepted. I love horror! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.