Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Beam Me Up

I thought I'd take a minute to do my rounds, but Mini comes in and shouts, "Eggs!" So, I guess we have determined breakfast. Pre-coffee, I feel very much like Mothership Cat. But at least there are eggs. ^_^

Note to self...I really need to get some writing done. I've been surfing the net far too much in the past few days. I go through these mass information hauls, where I can't seem to tear myself away from the net no matter what I should be doing. I'm not even really gleaning that much from the searches either. Unless you consider ebay and man titty searches an info haul...

Yesterday I got an email that the Midnight Moon Cafe is being featured at Fresh Fiction. It's up on their June newsletter for cool blogs. (It's in the paranormal section.) I thought that was pretty awesome. They also added all of us author chicks from the Cafe into the author/books search tabs at the site. *thumbs up* I'm having to fight the temptation to completely rummage through the site now, but I have so much that I need to finish, I should really do that first.

Now to get back to work! *snaps ruler of doom* Hope you all have a snazzy Tuesday!

12 comments:

  1. Speaking of eggs...I was hardboiling some this morning and forgot the pan was on the stove.

    Sigh. Man that does NOT smell good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cora,
    I've been slacking on the writing thing myself. Congrats on having Midnight Moon featured; that's great! :*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Midnight Moon!

    I did some editing yesterday. Not as much as I'd like but its something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was bad last week, hanging out way too much on the internet doing a whole lot of nothing.

    Congrats on the MMC mention! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the same thing with the internet. Argh, why!!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sound like me. Info overhaul is my specialty.

    You know what? When I'm out of work for the summer, you and I should do writing challenges together and force ourselves to work. ;) Just a thought.

    And by force, of course I always mean friendly coersion using such things as pictures of sexy would be paranormal hotties and cups of lemonade. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack,I've done that too, Kristen. Scorched a pan boiling eggs. Luckily, I scrambled this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Demon. You and me both, slacking - shame on me.

    Cass from the cafe clued me into what was going on with Fresh Fiction. It's pretty exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Kelley!

    Editing is good; you're being productive, and that's something to show for. *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  10. You and me both, Karen. I need to straight up and do my work. BTW, love the new hearts icon. Very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  11. December/Stacia said...
    ... Argh, why!!?


    December, I swear there has to be hidden cosmic power behind the draw of winning (eBay)... and the man titty. It's addictive, and I can't leave it alone, either!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a plan, Isabelle. ^_^ You'll have to keep the doom ruler handy, though, because I am a veteran queen of slackassedness. I don't know what it is about summer, but I fall right into lazy bum mode. *looks at beach and sighs*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.