Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Werewolves Have Left The Building...


I did it. I met my deadline. I just sent off Dominant Territory to my publisher.

It's 32,000 words of romantic werewolf smut that I wrote in just a few short weeks. I feel like I've been hit headon by a freight train, but the work is done, and now it's time to sit back and see what happens. *thumbs up*

I'm going to take a mini vacation from writing for the next week, hubby has been ready to chuck me and my laptop out into the yard for the past few days. LOL! I honestly need a break, and I know he does too. Then it's back to the grindstone. I have a sexy anthology entry to complete, as well as my demon story. (Oh, no! I'm talking about that again. Hehe!)

Oldest has only a few more days of school left, and he informed me this morning (on top of Happy Mother's Day!) that his toes no longer hurt him. Woo-hoooooo!!!

Now I feel like I can be my snazzy old self, just like I wanna be. A very good friend sent me a Lora Leigh book, and I've been itching to read all the naughty parts. So, there you have it, my agenda for this coming week. Smut emersion. May you all follow in my footsteps. ^_^

Happy weekend to you all, and Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! You did it! Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on getting your story out!!!! Enjoy your time off. :)

    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing! That's wonderful. And I hope you had a fabulous Mother's Day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! I knew you could do it! :) Good job.

    You deserve the break. Enjoy your smutty goodness. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Cora! And good luck too. :D

    Enjoy the break.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.