Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sharpening the Pencil of Luuuuv


It's break time! I've come out of the writing cave, even though I'm just steps away from putting the final touches on my wip. I have everything in place and once I write a quickie post here, I'll go and print up the final pages and give them a read through for errors. It's been a long day, (add to that a sleepless night), but it's worth it when finally the finish line is in sight.

I've missed a few blogging days while trying to make tomorrow's deadline. Oldest has gotten his bandages off, and is getting around great. And Dad's birthday turned out fantastic! Mini colored a card for him (with toddler scribbles on it), which I do believe was probably his favorite gift overall. He even called me a little later after the party to tell me what a great job Mini did - and that the card is on the fridge.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day - Hubby picked out the card for my mother. I'm thinking we should get her a gift card instead of just buying her something. My mom is like me that she has really far out there taste in things (at least from my own perspective). It's something to consider...

That's it for me. I better get back to the writing cave. I hope you all have a wonderful, sunny weekend!





kehehaldkfjsldkfjs

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Cora!

    Love that pencil pic, very cool.

    It's great to hear that you're going to make deadline. Yay! Sounds like you've been keeping super busy too.

    Hope you get a chance to sleep properly tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.