Monday, May 07, 2007

Postin' A Quickie

Oldest is out of surgery. Two big toe nails removed, and man o' man were they infected! Screwed up though how they removed them. With forceps! *faint* If you don't know what those are, or how they're used, you'll have to look it up. Sorry, but I cringe just thinking about it. *_*

Both feet are bandaged, and I imagine once the nerve blog wears off, the kid is going to be in PAIN. It will also be a challenge keeping Mini away from him until he's not so sore. Arg! Kids seem to have a built in radar for stepping/hitting/bumping things in severe pain.

And that has been my day. I still have a ton of things to do, and it's already 4:30-ish... Hope you all have a happy (and non-painful!) Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Forceps? Yikes! Hope your son is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, how did they come to be so infected? That sounds agonizing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! Poor Oldest. Tell him we send well wishes and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cora! I hope Oldest feels better soon. Poor thing. :(

    Oh, and I just tagged you over at my blog too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies, oldest is feeling quite a bit better. The toes look awful though... which they did before too, so I guess really not much change in that department.

    This is the 3rd surgery he's had this year... and to think it just started out as two ingrown toe nails. :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^