Friday, May 25, 2007

It's the big 0-2, Mini!

Happy 2nd Birthday, Mini!
I know it's terribly cliche to say so, but it really does seem like I brought you home only yesterday.

On your very FIRST birthday, the big one, you were the smallest baby in the nursery. You were completely precious. All the nurses commented that you looked like a little man instead of a baby. I looked at your daddy and said, "He needs a red pointy hat. He looks like a little garden gnome."

All that dark hair, those big brown eyes! Today's top pic is your first "official" baby photo. It's the one the hospital put up on their baby announcement webpage. Boy, you've grown since then. But no matter how old you get, you'll always be my baby. ^_^
















6 comments:

  1. He's precious - time goes by soooo fast it's unbelievable!

    Happy Birthday Mini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the cutest little man! Hope everything goes well for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... *sniffles* That was precious. Cora it's obvious you love your children very much. That's a beautiful thing to see.

    Mini has the cutest smile. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Mini! He's so cute! :)

    Time does go fast... I can still remember my daughter the first time I held her. And now, she'll be turning 7 in October! Gosh, it does fly.

    Hope you all have a great day celebrating his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, happy birthday, Mini.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a bunch, ladies. Mini had a really fun birthday. (And I ate entirely tooo much cake!) ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^