Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day

What a weekend! It's hard to believe it's actually Monday. While hubby is watching the Doctor Who marathon on BBC, I thought I should pop in and check on my blog.

I'm on my second round of edits for Dominant Territory now. It got the new set in on Saturday evening. It won't be long now and I'll be able to send them back to my editor. *thumbs up* I'm still waiting about my cover, and I have to admit the suspense is killing me. LOL! I don't know how it is with some other authors, but for me, waiting on a new cover is a bit like waiting for Christmas morning. ^_^

We were going to go out to the lake today, but Mini was sick last night. He's still running fever, so we've made the most of it by lounging around today. I dabbled in a little of this and a little of that while the guys watched movies. I don't have the attention span to sit through movie after movie, but the guys seem to have no trouble with that. ^_^

That's all for me today. Tomorrow Tempest Knight, my broomstick sister from the Midnight Moon Cafe, will be talking about her sexy hot vampire romance Enduring Promise over at the Cobblestone Press Blog. Be sure to check that out!

Happy Memorial Day, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cora! I'm with you on the cover thing. It's amazing. I love getting new covers... and then can't stop staring at them.

    Lol. :D

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you're already on second round edits!!! Can you give a class on how to be as awesome and proficient as you? I swear, I'd be a good pupil.

    And as soon as you get the cover, SHARE! I'm a cover whore. I admit it. I go around pub sites just looking at them. And sighing. :-D

    Have a great day, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great weekend, Cora. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^