Tuesday, May 01, 2007

First Day of May

It's May Day! Where has the time gone, huh? I'm glad the year is pushing it's way toward summer, but this is always such a busy month for me; I'm never quite prepared for it. I have three family birthdays, the end of school, and Mothers Day to contend with all in a span of a few weeks. Gotta get out my running shoes in advance this year!

Not to change the subject but...
Where the heck did all this freaking laundry come from? It's taking over. Whites, uniforms, towels, jeans... Uh, I swear, all was well in the world, then I ducked into the writing cave for a full-on wip assault yesterday, and when I emerged victorious, Chapters 6 and 7 annihilated... there was laundry. Mountains of laundry. Spilling into the hallway. Dampening my victory. #$#%!

So I guess it's pretty clear what I have to do today. I've already folded one basket and put it away. Now just a bazillion more to go... Anyone want to come fold socks with me? :P

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I think i've only had the laundry done once in my married life.

    Cute cats! I blogged about cats today. and other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! :D Honestly, I know exactly what you mean. Laundry just piles up and up and up... it's a never ending thing. Just like housework. :/ I'm still trying to catch up on the laundry because we've had so many rainy days.

    Have a cool day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez, it just multiplies, doesn't it? *lol* I'm a serious slacker with the laundry. As long as we have something wear, ya know? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh, laundry is endless. I don't understand, it seems to grow when I blink! But you're right, better than being naked right? lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.