Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dominant Territory - Coming in June!

Great News! I heard from Cobblestone Press yesterday afternoon and they've accepted my latest Werekind novella, Dominant Territory, for release in June! Woohoo!

About the book:
The moment Libby steps into the Moonlight Run with her girlfriends, she realizes they have made a serious mistake. One look at the clientele and she knows this is no place to have a ladies night out. The backwoods bar is isolated for a very good reason—they cater to local werewolves on the eve of the change.

Drake never thought himself the type to consider a human for a mate. Then Libby shows up and crosses over into Werekind territory. One look at her and his heart is lost. He'll stop at nothing to claim her for his own...

I'll post more once I have a release date. The cool thing is, Dominant Territory ties in with all my previous Werekind books, including the freebies: Heart on Fire, and Under A Midnight Moon. So, if you liked those, you're in for a treat. ^_^

Today I must start cleaning out the doll room *cough* office. I went in there to find a book yesterday and nearly got avalanched by CPKs... which can be either good or bad, depending on how you look at it. Heh heh. First, though, I must go and buy milk for the bottomless pit, aka Mini. Boy he can knock back a gallon!

Now for today's pics... doesn't that guy above have some absolutely fantastic drool-a-licious abs? I saw the pic of him and couldn't stop staring, therefore, I am making him my hump day hottie for this week. And that's saying something, because I don't usually post a hump day hottie. Look. Look at the abs. *you know you want to*

Happy Wednesday everyone! ^_^

8 comments:

  1. Have fun cleaning the office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!!

    Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're droolworthy. :)

    Great job on the sell! YAY! *does happy dance* You rock, you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Cora! That's brilliant! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your acceptance. I hope it's a big success for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! I'm happied about the contract, and I can't wait to see my cover.

    About the office... LOL! Bebe, it ought to be a bit like going on a treasure hunt. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Congrats sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo!!! Tossing confetti!! Congrats Cora. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^