Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tuesday Quizzin'

What Your Favorite Color Green Says About You:

Balanced --- Relaxed --- Flexible
Compassionate --- Philosophical --- Humble
Loyal --- Inventive --- Unique


You Are a Black and White Cookie

You're often conflicted in life, and you feel pulled in two opposite directions.
When you're good, you're sweet as sugar. And when you're bad, you're wicked!


Just burning up some time quizzin'. ~_^ Today hubby was called to work down south, so we raced around to get him ready to go so he could leave around lunch time. He's only supposed to be gone for about a week... we'll see. We thought he was going to get a lay off, but instead they made him a superintendent and gave him a raise. It's been kind of a whirlwind thing, so I'm not sure really what's going on at this point. I do know it may be difficult for me to come in a blog over the next few days. (If I can stand to leave it be. I'd go nuts if I didn't blog.)So until the weekend, let the cards fall where they may.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a chocolate chip cookie, apparently.

    "Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting.
    You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying!"

    Huh, really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. Chocolate chip... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe! I got the black & white cookie too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^