Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Stone Circle, Purple Sage

I couldn't get a pic of the sage garden yesterday morning, so I went out after it stopped raining and took one in the late evening. The blossoms are absolutely gorgeous this year. The purple is very vibrant.

The terracotta pot on the right, next to the largest stone, is a gift from my dad - it has Hens-and-Chicks planted in it. They have really taken off this year, too. I'm not sure how they've managed to weather all these back and forth hot and cold spells, but they appear to have adapted well.

On to writing things...
I sent off two chapters to my good buddy Tempest late yesterday. She agreed to give my rascally demons a look, bless her. Last night I finished another chapter and printed it up for a look-see. All faired well in my eyes, so I started on another section. I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere with the story. I guess having the new printer helps that a bit.

Today I'll be working some more on the fight scene I started revising yesterday. I worked on it until fairly late last night, but then I put it up so I could watch The History Channel International. They aired a documentary about the mysterious sunken pyramids off the coast of Okinawa. Totally fascinating stuff. Great for writing inspiration...and I'm always needing me a cup of that. ^_^

4 comments:

  1. Helloooooooooo! Please don't faint that I've visited!

    Thanks for dropping by regularly to read my blog, my duck. Quack!

    We have some heather that looks much like your sage. Smells wonderful.

    Hope you're well, my friend.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME! *faint*

    The sage is pretty, but I'm jealous of the heather. Hehe! I've seen pictures, and I'd love to trot over that way and see it for myself. One of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cora! That's a lovely garden you have there.

    It's good to hear that having the new printer is making the process of revision better and easier for you. Looks like you'll have this story done before you realize it.

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yolanda! Great to see you. :) Here's hoping I finish soon. *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^