Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Rainy Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!

Where has this week gone, huh? I've been up since about 1 am. I'm so freaking tired, but hubby rained out this morning, and he's home, so I thought I better take advantage of the writing time and get on these manuscripts.

I'm officially over 1/3 the way through my quickie wip. I hit the 6k mark a little earlier today. And believe it or not, I've also made a few pages of progress on the demons.

I planned to leave them alone, keep them out of site 'til I finished this latest installment of yummy werewolf smut, however, I am weak, weak, weak… I sat down to write the werewolves and suddenly the demons clicked. I opened a new document and wrote the new beginning through to about midway into chapter 2. Whoa, mama! So, yesterday's word count actually totaled to somewhere around 5k. Woot!

The shoe gnomes attack again…

I don't know what the heck happened to my right tennis shoe, and it's been driving me crazy all day. Who knows how long it's actually been missing. I've seen the other one at the bottom of hubby's closet for, oh, about three months or so now. I went to break out the pair today, but it's now certain—I have only one shoe from the pair. I've searched everywhere. I've checked the Jeep, the laundry room, and under the couch and the beds… Rats! It's raining cats and dogs, and my old pair has a floppy sole on one shoe, so I can't wear them when it's wet outside. Typical! So I guess I’m stuck with wearing sandals. Arg, but I hate getting my feet wet…

Hope your Wednesday is a snazzy one!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I know about the shoe gnomes! They stole a fave pair of mine a while back and I've never found them since. It makes me incredibly sad. Hope you get your shoes back!

    And wow, for you being 1/3 of the way in to that quickie! You write ridiculously fast woman! Any tips? ;)

    *waves pompoms* Awesome on the 5k wordcount. Here I go tonight trying to replicate.

    Happy Hump Day Cora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the one shoe, and I put it back in hubby's closet in case I come across the other. Who knows...lol!

    These characters are talking to me, I guess that's why the story is flowing so well. Let's cross our fingers and hope it stays that way! ^_^

    Your turn, Isabelle. I've got my pompoms out! *swish*

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.